Spectroconnect Health Innovations Ltd
The Basement Goodmayes House
45-49 Goodmayes Road
London IG3 9UF
Hilda Tendisa Matarira
Professor of Chemical Pathology (UZ)
Spectroconnect Health Innovations Ltd (UK)
The editorial board will consist of a minimum of 30 members drawn from across the globe
Journal of Biomedical Science and Public Health
Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts must be typed in word format with a spacing of one and half (1.5) and margins of 1.25 inches on either sides. The medium of communication is English. The cover page must contain:
- Title of the paper without abbreviations
- First and second names of each author as well as their institutional affiliations.
- Full name and full address for the corresponding author including an accessible phone.
The word limit is 3500. The article should be structured as follows: Abstract (maximum 200 words) materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Recommendations and References.
Maximum of 3500 words. The style and subheadings are as desired by the authors but the flow of the articles will be evaluated during peer review.
Maximum 2500 words
Letters to the Editor
About 750 words
In all cases, a copyright agreement will be signed prior to publication of the article.
The standard referencing should be as recommended in the following examples:
- Journal article: Heffron R, Donnell D, Rees H, et al. Use of hormonal contraceptives and risk of HIV-1 transmission: a prospective cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis 2012; 12:19-26.
- Article from website: WHO. Technical statement: hormonal contraceptive and HIV. WHO/RHR 12.08; pp 4-5. Available from:
Accessed: 4 June 2013.
- Report Article: Blackburn RD, Cunkelman A, Zildar VM. Oral contraceptives: an update. Pop Rep A 2000;(28):1-16.
- Or Update to CDC's U.S. Medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use, 2010: revised recommendations for the use of hormonal contraception among women at high risk for HIV infection or infected with HIV. MMWR 2012;61:449-52.